A Super Smooth Single Origin coffee, meaning that the whole coffee is made from just one breed of cherry, and Not adulterated / cut with any others to affect purity and consistency.
The Artisan recipe involves roasting in a 12kg machine, ensuring that all of the cherries benefit from an equally balanced attention, guaranteeing that every batch can attain and maintain, the signature Smooth Textured result.
- It arrives to you in Ground style, and ready for your filter, French press, or cafetière.
- Medium to strong roast. Solid bodied but maintaining our signature Soft Texture. This coffee has a lovely Kick, whilst holding notes of chocolate & summer citrus fruits.
- The coffee's very soft textural state is the result of our recipe process which sweats coffee cherries at an unusually cool temperature, and for a very long time. The Lower & Slower cooking recipe also amplifies flavour retention.
- Origin ; 1450 meters in the Huehuetenango region of Sierra de Los Cuchumatanes in the South-Western region of Guatemala. At that height, the cherries have evolved to keep everything in, particularly flavour.
- Avoid shipping by availing of the Click & Collect pick-up in Malahide Village read more.
We proudly ship all of our coffees in 100% BIODEGRADABLE Poly Mailing Bags, and these are furthermore eco-friendly by also being recyclable.